It seems as for the first time in British History May will be finished before April ends!
Happily Aprils arrival heralded the delivery of the keys to the Distillery , hooray! Very excited for a day but then really anxious in case we forget one of the myriad of things we have to do.
It’s only 3 days since we moved in but we are not doing too bad.
5 ticks, 7 half ticks, and 3 unknowns!
- Entry ramp built, tick.
- Master Distiller booked to build Still room, tick.
- Fire alarm installed, and certified, tick.
- Labels, botanicals, alcohol here, tick.
- Clean up the mess the tradesmen left behind, tick.
- Electrics installed, awaiting certification, half a tick.
- Plumbing installed, awaiting certification, half tick.
- Energy certificate applied for but not here, half a tick.
- Bottles, still not delivered, but in Gibraltar, half a tick.
- Boxes, bags and storage vessels ordered but not here, half a tick.
- Intruder alarm ordered, on its way, half a tick.
- Insurance applied for but awaiting alarm installation, half a tick.
When will the Still room be finished ?
When should we plan the launch party?
Most importantly of all when will we have some Campion Gin????!!!!