..The Gin Experience..
Spirit of the Rock Distillery Tours
Learn how Gin is made. Includes tastings of various famous Juniper spirits and fun facts about Gibraltar and Gins shared past.
– visit the Distillery, smell the botanicals used in Campion Gin. Learn how to make , and bottle gin
– taste early gins to Experience the changing tastes of gin through the ages
– learn fun facts about Gibraltar’s and Gin’s colourful and parallel histories
The Gin Experience, as well as Gin Blending Courses, can be booked
– online at www.buytickets.gi
– contact the Distillery at 8 Georges Lane, Gibraltar
e. email@example.com t. (350) 54067487 m. (+350) 22501294
Terms and conditions
- vouchers are not refundable
- vouchers are only valid once
What the tour includes
The tour will deepen your knowledge of gin and how it is has been linked to Gibraltar’s rich history e.g George’s Lane was first cited in the records soon after 1704 when the British and the Dutch took possession of the Rock, emboldened by their ration of “Dutch courage” aka Gin.
Once you have learnt how the botanicals are combined to create our Campion London Dry Gin, we will move on to allow you to develop your knowledge, sampling various handmade spirits from Gin’s interesting past. Hopefully at the end you will better appreciate the art of the Distiller, and enjoy your Gin even more in the future.